Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

3 Ways to Improve Your Golf Swing

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
estelle

PostPostano: čet tra 18, 2013 2:16 am    Naslov: 3 Ways to Improve Your Golf Swing Citirajte i odgovorite

3 Common Golf Swing Fixes

Do you ask yourself "How can I improve my golf swing?" Everywhere you go people will give you different drills and tips that they always say are the keys to how you can improve your golf game with taylormade rbz. I have found that very few can actually deliver what they promise but that is why I am writing this article. I want to share a few drills that I have found that will actually improve your swing.

Drill #1 - Are you missing fairways? Tee up your ball and then another tee six inches and about 45 degrees outside the first tee (if your ball is at 6 o'clock then the second tee would be at about 9 o'clock). You want to feel like you are sweeping the taylormade rocketballz sale over the second tee after you hit the ball. The idea is to increase your extension through impact.

Drill #2 - Are you spraying your drives? Try swinging through your drive and finishing low (at your waist). Check to see that you are doing the following: Your rbz driver and left arm are lined up, your right wrist is bent, your right arm is across the middle of your body, your facing the target and the clubhead is pointing up. Work on this to increase your accuracy off the tee and onto the fairways.

Drill #3 - Are you hitting long irons poorly? Take your normal address but put your feet together instead. Make swings with rbz driver for sale but do not lose your balance. Your ability to firmly impact the ball will increase by repeating this drill. Your swing travels along a better path and your clubhead speed will increase. This means more quality hits and increased distance.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
adlena

PostPostano: sub lip 22, 2013 7:24 am    Naslov: Citirajte i odgovorite

frumos post, thnks pentru partajarea
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.