Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Game problem or Players problem?

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijedlozi
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
davefollmers

PostPostano: uto ožu 06, 2018 12:31 pm    Naslov: Game problem or Players problem? Citirajte i odgovorite

HI,

So I almost stopped playing Awesomenauts but I'm in love with the game. I have already made a thread complaining about things, but things are so bad in the game that I here to talk about it!This week I tried to play around 50 or more times the game, in about 30 I was kicked out and so I lost one league. I am trying to improve my skills and reach the top of the second league but with this issue I have 30 more not fair loses in my profile. Ronimo needs to work better in the product they are selling, as they are trying to make the game competitive in computer. Or make dedicated servers or work more in this P2P connection, I paid for a game I can't even play without losing my connection once per hour.Another thing as the game is growing the system needs a block button and a report button, today I was playing and I think we would win as the game was going although we were in a bad position, but then one player started to change characters as the game were evolving. This is a thing that in a game played in competitive or where players try to be competitive can't happen... There are also the aafk players that plays one minute goes out another 5 and make the game impossible to be played.The game needs to be worked better in some things and let others for the future, Ronimo is working in the balance and in the competitive game but not thinking about how the game works and the things that happening and are making the game impossible to be played.

please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.awesomenauts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7714
Best video production service

Thanks!
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijedlozi Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.