Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

How to change game resolution when GUI not available ?

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijedlozi
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
davefollmers

PostPostano: uto tra 10, 2018 11:41 am    Naslov: How to change game resolution when GUI not available ? Citirajte i odgovorite

HI,

I've setup the game when the LCD screen was connected, played and loved it.Now I want to play the game on my laptop screen while the LCD is disconnected and can't - I'm getting some error message (can't reproduce, will explain).How do I fix this? Where do I edit the configurations? Tried to look in the game installation directory and haven't found any relevant configuration files.To try to resolve this issue I've connected a friends LCD and started the game (otherwise it would stuck and won't display even the main screen). From there I've set the game to run in a window instead of full screen mode hoping it will solve the problem, it didn't. Now I can start the game, window mode bug the created window is too resolution is bigger then my laptop resolution - Hench I can't browse to the options menu to change it to a lower resolution.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.positech.co.uk/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=3647
Creative video agency

Thanks!
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijedlozi Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.