Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Herniated discs

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
Rayancaleb

PostPostano: pon tra 16, 2018 11:57 am    Naslov: Herniated discs Citirajte i odgovorite

Hi,

It has been years since I've posted on this forum, and now that I need injury advice, I return... I hope you will be gracious with advice!
I've always had some back problems, but this year, I started having pain in my "hamstrings." The spring season I was unable to even squat the bar, my body just wouldn't let me. I also couldn't drive my car well (it's stick). My trainers at school had me stretching my hamstrings, graston technique, ART etc. to no avail.
I went home this summer where an excellent strength coach said it was probably a disc problem. The leg pain has only been getting worse and the past three weeks I have had a lot of trouble even standing. My MRI showed L3L4 was herniated and L5S1 and a buldge at L4L5. I've developed mild levosculiosis (as a result of not being able to stand straight) and I have spondylosis in the lumbar vertebrae. (The spondylosis is causing the sciatic pain, to my understanding, anyway).
My goal is to get back on the water as soon as I can safely do that. I would love to be training and competing as soon as possible. It's been three weeks of PT and muscle relaxers, traction etc. and has only gotten worse (more leg pain from sciatica, some numbness etc.) My Dr. doesn't have much to say, but can't seem to fathom that I usually work out for at least four hours a day. I will see surgeons, but I hope not to have surgery. (I row D1, it is a lot of training and I just can't get that out of shape!)
I've been swimming and doing core, sl squats and upper body exercises with a strength trainer who has an athletic training background as well as personal experience with herniated discs. I have found this helpful, but I still hurt a lot.
Anyone with experience? Knowlege? I would appreciate it! I am willing to push through pain, but I have finally come to the realization that my future is more important than my senior year.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.c2forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10639
App video company

Thank you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.