Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Setting a group of ships to formate

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijava bugova
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
Rayancaleb

PostPostano: sub tra 28, 2018 1:07 pm    Naslov: Setting a group of ships to formate Citirajte i odgovorite

Hi,

2 bugs:
- I selected a bunch of ships of different classes and tried to issue the "formation" order, with the target being any ship at all. The lines were drawn between the ships, but the "OK" button was greyed out. Workaround was to select each kind of ship individually and issue the order. Not sure if "kind of ship" in this case means frigate, cruiser etc. or if it has to be the exact same design
- When group-ordering ships to formate, you can select as a target one of the ships already in the group. This makes sense, as there's no easy way to select a load of ships and then un-select one ship in the middle somewhere. However, the resultant formation of ships don't seem to move from their starting positions, although they will fire. Workaround was to go ahead and tell the entire group to formate around a group member, then delete the order from that specific ship.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.positech.co.uk/forums/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2549
Video content production service

Thank you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijava bugova Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.