Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Counter Strike 1.6 Linux Live?

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijedlozi
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
Jesse Voss

PostPostano: pon svi 14, 2018 6:35 am    Naslov: Counter Strike 1.6 Linux Live? Citirajte i odgovorite

Hi,

i was wondering if anyone thinks its possible to use a live version of linux and burn it with after install files of Counter strike 1.6 , and Wine, and the CS regestry from the same OS to a disk. And use it as an on the go Counter Strike Lan disk. So u can pop it into any computer and run CS. In my head there are a few problems with regestry, and extreme lag beacuse its running off the disk, and the fact that its basicly emulating the game.
But useing a non-steam client would make it a nice tool for lan partys, and schools. Anyone else think that this would work? Or that im out of my mind. if so could you help me? im new to the use of linux and live Cds.
The non-steam client is counter strike 1.6 with out the use of steam, only good for non steam servers, and LAN use. So there would never be updating.
Is there a working Live Cd Version of Gentoo that is under 411 Mb?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-518456-start-0.html
Creative marketing studio

Thank you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijedlozi Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.