Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Looking for a PC racing game

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
jotat

PostPostano: uto lip 26, 2018 12:03 pm    Naslov: Looking for a PC racing game Citirajte i odgovorite

Hello,

I'm having trouble finding one that offers what I'm looking for. For most of the last 2 years I haven't had a functional PC, so I did most of my gaming on the PS3 and Vita. So naturally I played a fair of GT6. What I like about it is the breadth of cars it has to offer, and especially in the regular cars that are often overlooked, which is good because I'm not hugely interested in super cars. So to get back to the PC and find everything seems to only offer about three dozen cars was quite a shock. Of special interest to me is '90s Japanese cars, so you can imagine my reaction when I looked at Project Cars and it didn't even include and MX5 in the base game. Fully rendered cockpits are important too. I'm not so concerned about the racing aspect as having faithful recreations of more plebian cars to tinker with and belt around the Nurburgring. Any suggestions?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1369241
Teaser production agency

Thank you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku Pošaljite e-mail
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.