Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

user to login automatically through the MX

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijava bugova
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
jackneeson

PostPostano: pon srp 09, 2018 7:15 am    Naslov: user to login automatically through the MX Citirajte i odgovorite

Hello,

I tried to set a user to login automatically through the MX user manager but the new setting fails to apply. To do so, I go in the options tab, select the proper user and tick the "Log in automatically box". Then, whether I click on the Apply or Close button, the user is not logged in automatically when I reboot, and when I go again in the MX user manager and select the user again, the "log in automatically" box is once again not ticked. I tried to launch the mx-tools through terminal with sudo, but without better success. Also to be noticed: in the "options" tab of the user manager, I have 2 registered users I can choose from: root and elena. But when I start the computer, the choice is demo and elena. This demo user, inherited from the usb installation probably, shouldn't be there I think.

The distribution is MX17 32 bits running on a 7 years old packard bell notebook.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.mxlinux.org/viewtopic.php?t=44082
Whiteboard Video Production Agency

Thank you
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku Pošaljite e-mail
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijava bugova Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.