Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Crysis 1 won't run on window's 8

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
ricardobrooks

PostPostano: uto kol 07, 2018 11:34 am    Naslov: Crysis 1 won't run on window's 8 Citirajte i odgovorite

Hello,

Any one know a way to get Crysis 1 to run on W8? I keep getting a message saying I need to upgrade to a better operating system like XP or 2000 when trying to run the original Crysis. Tried all the usual things, run as admin, compatibility mode, etc. Wasted time trying EA's useless forums for help. Google wasn't much better. I figure if any one found a way around this issue it would be some one here.
While I am on the subject of Crysis. I loved the first game but quickly came to dislike the second and its constant rush of enemies. Much preferred the first game where you could clear out an area and loot better weapons/upgrades and ammo at your own leisure. How does Crysis 3 compare to the first two?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://techreport.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=89480
Marketing Explainer Example

Thank you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.