Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

I need finding a good outdoor bullet cam with IR's

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
Rayancaleb

PostPostano: sub tra 21, 2018 7:37 am    Naslov: I need finding a good outdoor bullet cam with IR's Citirajte i odgovorite

Hi,

I just had some cameras I bought from a trashy vendor also known as CMC TECH/ CCTV FACTORY burn out on me and they're refusing to stand behind them.... I never knew about this site til it was too late, and only bought from those jerks on the recommendation of a family friend. If anyone is thinking about buying from them PLEASE DON'T... Out of 9 cams I bought from them 6 have already gone bad within a year of use..... ok,, enough about my rant,,, let me move on to what I need them for.
I'm obviously no pro....My parents own a business and need the cameras for their parking lot area. The business is a small motel so coverage at night is very important. The buldings sit north to south, so there is a good amount of sun beating on these cams during the daytime. We have decent lighting outside,, but definitely need cams with IR's to make up for the difference. Again, I am no pro so I don't know what information I should already post that might help someone point me in the right direction..... maybe some questions would help me with that. I had some 420 line cams til now. I'd rather get into the 500+ line resolutions for the replacements. Price is definitely a factor now that I'm having to spend double to do the same job. Oh yeah,, I see references to some brand called CNB... I'd never heard of them,,, are they good? How do I look into them? What about honeywell?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.cctvforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21619
Creative video company

Thank you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
jordancaver123

PostPostano: pon ruj 10, 2018 10:47 am    Naslov: Citirajte i odgovorite

Security is a very responsive subject nowadays. Nowadays, most homes and business establishments are ready with outdoor security cameras, CCTV kits, as well as other surveillance systems. Outdoor security cameras are basics needs. These can be buying in suitable do it yourself kits and simply set up to protect your home and business. These systems normally include weatherproof cameras that can be easily mounted on walls or ceilings. These can also be used together with fake security cameras.
Thanks and Regards,
Jordan Caver
Security cameras installation Toronto
CCTV installation Toronto
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.