Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Andrew Ladd Jersey

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
linchao

PostPostano: sub lis 06, 2018 4:45 am    Naslov: Andrew Ladd Jersey Citirajte i odgovorite

Martavis Bryant is back with the Oakland Raiders and focused on getting up to speed again in coach Jon Gruden's offense with an eye on playing this Sunday in Denver.

One day after signing a one-year contract to return to Oakland Andrew Ladd Jersey , the 26-year-old Bryant was in a positive and playful mood while speaking to reporters Thursday. He had been acquired in a trade with Pittsburgh in the spring and then released by Oakland earlier this month.

"I was very surprised but at the same time I knew there was a plan," Bryant said. "I didn't get overly frustrated. I was with my family the whole time. I honestly didn't know what was going to happen. I just stayed focused and continued to do the things I needed to do to get back to football."

Talk has circulated for three months that Bryant could be suspended by the NFL for another violation of the league's substance-abuse policy. Bryant missed all of 2016 while suspended for the same reason.

The Raiders have avoided discussing the topic publicly. Bryant said he has heard nothing from the NFL.

"I don't know nothing abut none of that," Bryant said. "All I'm here to do is play football. As far as that stuff, I'll let that process take care of itself."

The Raiders are hoping Bryant can help spark Oakland's passing game, which was shut down in the second half against the Los Angeles Rams on Monday night.

That was the original plan when they traded a third-round pick to the Steelers to get Bryant before heath issues prevented the veteran receiver from practicing for most of training camp.

When Bryant was released as part of final roster cutdowns Phil Kessel Jersey , Gruden said it was because he had been outplayed by some of the team's other young receivers. On Wednesday, Gruden said that Bryant was in a good place.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom??http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku Posjetite Web stranice
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.