Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Youth Rashaan Gaulden Jersey

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
linchao

PostPostano: sri lis 10, 2018 7:56 am    Naslov: Youth Rashaan Gaulden Jersey Citirajte i odgovorite

Quarterback Ryan Tannehill?s return to the field has been a major storyline for the Dolphins this offseason Youth Rashaan Gaulden Jersey , but he?s not the only player on the road back from a season-ending knee injury.

Linebacker Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL on his first snap of his first NFL preseason game and the 2017 second-round pick went from prospective starter to the operating room. McMillan went to rehab the injury from there and found himself working alongside Tannehill.

He also worked against Tannehill, albeit in a friendly competition that McMillan said helped push him on his way to a full recovery.

?We got our surgery on the same exact day,? McMillan said, via the Miami Herald. ?We starting rehab on the same exact day. From Day 1, it was always a competition. Who could walk without their crutches first? Who could run full speed underwater first? It was just little stuff. Who can get a bigger quad muscle? It was just really stupid stuff like that to keep competing with each other.?

McMillan was set for a major role in the middle of the Dolphins defense last year and the team hopes to have him using his competitive juices to fill it for a longer stretch this season.

At a time when momentum seems to be building for the Raiders trading holdout defensive end Khalil Mack Authentic Terrell Edmunds Jersey , a Raiders employee has pushed back aggressively.

Former Raiders player and current Raiders radio analyst Lincoln Kennedy said on FOX Sports Radio that a trade isn?t happening.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom??http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku Posjetite Web stranice
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.