Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

How to improve my shooting accuracy?

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijedlozi
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
jotat

PostPostano: uto lip 26, 2018 11:59 am    Naslov: How to improve my shooting accuracy? Citirajte i odgovorite

Hello,

My main question, is there an application or game of sorts that will help me improve my hand/eye coordination..like how a game like Typing of the dead or the variety of apps that can help with typing skills? Maybe something with a variety of fast moving targets and stats so I can measure progress. What other things can I do to actually improve my accuracy skills without spending so much time? I'm interested in BF 4 that comes out later this year and want to improve enough so that I won't get so quickly discouraged amongst the better players like I did in previous ones. My friend advised me to join a clan in BF3, but most wouldn't want me nor would I get to play with them often enough. Secondary questions. When people complain of "hitboxes" What does that referring to exactly? Like some are saying the hitboxes in BF4 beta are improved over BF3.Does turning down resolution and graphics improve ones abilities online? I read an old Quake or Doom thread that mentioned that the good players would use low resolution that makes textures (larger?) or something that enables you to hit targets easier..is that true?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1210185
Creative infographic design agency

Thank you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku Pošaljite e-mail
chrisjordan

PostPostano: sub ožu 02, 2019 12:57 pm    Naslov: Citirajte i odgovorite

Some of you might scoff at the idea of how you stand has anything to do with how you shoot. But think of it as the foundation of everything. If you have a wobbly base, chances are it doesn?t take much to mess up whatever is on top.
bmw dent repair dubai
xEugenEx

PostPostano: sri tra 17, 2019 10:02 am    Naslov: Citirajte i odgovorite

Sometimes students have hard times catching up with all the assignments they get at the school or university. It's hard for them to get every academic writing done in time, because they don't know how to write it properly, don't have enough time for it or simply don't have any desire to do it.
That's why I recommend to use https://www.essay-company.com/research-paper-writing to order non-plagiarized and high quality assignment writings of any difficulty!
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijedlozi Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.