Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Ableton Live 8 - External MIDI sync bug / issues

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijava bugova
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
Rayancaleb

PostPostano: pon tra 09, 2018 2:31 pm    Naslov: Ableton Live 8 - External MIDI sync bug / issues Citirajte i odgovorite

Hi,

I still use a ton of hardware. I loved Ableton Live 8 but sold it early on as there was a bug. You simply could not sync incoming MIDI gear with internal MIDI gear. Say for sake of example, if I put in a synth line from my hardware synth and tried to sync with that a drum beat from Impulse they would never be right.
Yes I know all about latency but this isnt the case. WHat you do it offset internal MIDI channels to keep everything balanced. Ableton used to handle this terribly. No doubt due to most of there customer base being ITB. Fair enough. I went back over to Logic and have remained there since.
My question is, was this ever resolved? If so does anyone know when of with what patch. If it has been Im going to buy a second hand copy of Live 8 of Ebay. Yes I know Live 9 is now out but I work faster with what I know than a million new bells and whistles. Im sure 9 is superbly awesome but this post is related to Live 8.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forum.ableton.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=197627&view=next
Digital production studio

Thank you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Prijava bugova Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.