Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Technicality question

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Tehnikalije
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
Rayancaleb

PostPostano: sub vel 24, 2018 9:20 am    Naslov: Technicality question Citirajte i odgovorite

HI,
So, I've heard it's "illegal" to idle with equipment. I'd like to get some definition around this concept.Is it a hard line drawn in the sand? - No idling with equipment, period.Is the intent behind the 'rule' to not steal from your guildmates? - You didn't get it, don't hog it.Is this an offense punishable offense the wizards can (and will) enforce? - Idling with equipment? Gorboth zaps you with lightningWe've all dealt with gear thieves, I've seen plenty-o-posts about it. With the addition of imbues, the stealing of items has become much more powerful and destructive. The scenario, for which I desire an answer, is this: I personally go and collect equipment a-z. Am I really not allowed to idle and hold the equipment that I personally collected?
Thanks

I did not find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://www.genesismud.org/forums/viewtopic.phpf=2&t=1926
Animated Explainer Video
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Tehnikalije Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.