Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Windfoil Technique??

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
Rayancaleb

PostPostano: sri tra 25, 2018 2:28 pm    Naslov: Windfoil Technique?? Citirajte i odgovorite

Hi,

A question for those that have experience with this... or those that are such students of the sport, that they already know (even without doing it).
Windfoiling up and down wind !?!?!?
I know how to windsurf up and down wind on longboards, and all shortboard derivatives.
And I haven't even tried it on my LP windfoil yet, cause I've just started, and will be practicing flying straight and level for a while.
HOWEVER, when I do want to foil up and down wind... what do you think the technique is?
Maybe the same? I don't know.
Move the COE around compared to the CLR to get where you want to go?
Maybe?
Or - with that wing you have flying through the water... do you bank it like a plane, to steer up and down wind?
I don't follow kitesurfing at all... but it seems I've seen pics of kitefoil racers ripping upwind, with their board tipped hard to windward?
Whatcha all think?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.iwindsurf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=306628&sid=745e3fb399a9c0e9071d2be0ecbfc8ab
Business video marketing agency

Thank you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.