Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Urban Jungle, Anthropomorphic Noir

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
crowek

PostPostano: uto srp 10, 2018 1:52 pm    Naslov: Urban Jungle, Anthropomorphic Noir Citirajte i odgovorite

Hello,

A new game by the makers of Ironclaw, and an update to their Cardinal dice system.

Really newbie friendly- character creation consists of Species Stereotype (and a value for how strong you exemplify that stereotype), Career Stereotype (with strength) Noir Stereotype (Crooked, Heart-of-gold, ect, with strength) and values for Body Reflexes, Mind and Will. These choices give you everything you need for a starting character... although character advancement is a bit more meaty.

I recently got the book and am looking to try it out, even if I'm running. Combat is supposed to be something you fear- If someone points a gun at you and tells you to raise your hands and start walking, there is a real risk of character death if you dont listen. On the flipside, though, guns are loud, and cops are unreasonable chaps. If you dont have to pull the trigger, it's easier on everyone.

For More You Can Check :-
Motion Infographic Animation Company

Thanks
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku Pošaljite e-mail
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.