Urban Urban Jungle forum

FAQFAQ   PretražnikPretražnik   ČlanstvoČlanstvo   Korisničke grupeKorisničke grupe   RegistracijaRegistracija 
 ProfilProfil   Privatne porukePrivatne poruke   LoginLogin 

Youth Sebastian Janikowski Jersey

Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno
Prethodna tema :: Sljedeća tema  
Autor/ica Poruka
linchao

PostPostano: sri lis 10, 2018 8:40 am    Naslov: Youth Sebastian Janikowski Jersey Citirajte i odgovorite

GREEN BAY Youth Sebastian Janikowski Jersey , Wis. (AP) ? Aaron Rodgers wasn?t worried about contract negotiations dragging on. The Packers quarterback has been around long enough to not let such things bother him.

Nevertheless, the two-time NFL MVP said Thursday he was glad the team and agent David Dunn were able to agree on a reported four-year, $134 million extension before he opens his 14th NFL season ? and 11th as the Packers? starting quarterback ? on Sept. 9 against Chicago at Lambeau Field.

?There was never a timetable in my mind,? Rodgers said during a conference call. ?Had we gotten nothing done before the regular season starts, in my mind it wasn?t something we couldn?t get done at some point, even if that meant pushing off to the bye week. But the last couple weeks, things picked up progressively each day and I kind of felt about a week ago that this was going to be a reality before the season started.?

The 34-year-old Rodgers missed most of last season after breaking his right collarbone in October. He can now focus on getting the Packers back to the Super Bowl for the first time since the 2010 season and leading them through the 2023 season when he?ll turn 40. Rodgers had two years left on the five-year, $110 million extension he signed in 2013.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom??http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.
[Vrh]
Korisnički profil Pošaljite privatnu poruku Posjetite Web stranice
Prethodni postovi:   
Započnite novu temu   Odgovorite na temu    Urban Jungle forum - Početna -> Razno Vremenska zona: GMT + 01:00.
Stranica 1 / 1.

Forum(o)Bir:  
Ne možete otvarati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na postove.
Ne možete uređivati vaše postove.
Ne možete izbrisati vaše postove.
Ne možete glasovati u anketama.